Sunday, May 25, 2008

Worms....only with legs...

When I brought these adorable furballs home for my daughter to enjoy, I was promised that they were sexed..."so you don't end up with more!" I'm such a sucker!!! We ended up with two males and two females, and by the time I figured it out..one of the girls was pregnant!

Brenna is now the proud hamster grandma of three lil' wriggling red worm things..but with legs. That was her description....she is so proud, and I am looking for hamster homes...


Anyone want one??? They are known as Dwarf Campbells.....

Sigh....thought I would throw that one out there just in case anyone was interested....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing she let you have that long term loaner cage.

It's almost like she knew...

momof5foxes said...

yeah...dang it all...upon doing some research, I found out that it is impossible to sex them before 1 month of age...They were 3 weeks old when I got them....