Wednesday, July 30, 2008

.Cade-isms

My seven year old is sure one unique little boy. He says the oddest things sometimes, and most of the time they get him out of a lot of hot water because one is usually laughing too hard to be mad at him....

Take yesterday, for instance, he had been outside messing with my hose and squirting himself. He can be rather hard on things in general, and a lot of things get broken while in his hands. My poor spray nozzle was yet another victim...come to think of it, he broke last years nozzle and my wand the year before that! Anyway, I found my busted spray nozzle and questioned him as to why he had broken yet another one. "I don't know! It wasn't strong enough! I'm just one little 7 year old boy with a pink eye!" He replied. I couldn't stop giggling long enough to really be upset, and he does have a mild case of pink eye. Poor little 7 year old with a pink eye....

2 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

Poor little pink eye. That is hilarious.

Haley Worthington said...

OK MATT AND I GOT SUCH A LAUGH FROM HIM TELLING US THE STORY HOW HE IS ALWAYS GETTING IN TROUBLE, BUT HE IS NOT THE NAUGHTY ONE, SO WE TOLD HIM TO SAY "MOM IM JUST A CUTE LITTLE BOY" NEXT TIME HE GETS IN TROUBLE. WELL HE DID AND IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WORKED :)