Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WAHOOOOO!!!

I got the job I interviewed for last Friday!!! Part-time afternoons in the Acute Care Float Pool. I was jumping up and down and screeching like a loon afterwards...Rob said I was acting like a dork, but he was happy for me.

I start next Monday...I am so unbelievably excited!!

I also heard back from SLCC about my transcript evaluation. They said I had to be a registered student in order for them to evaluate any prior records. Whatever...so I applied and am now an official member of the SLCC student body. They said they would begin evaluating my transcripts immediately, as soon as they determined which one of the 6 Shannon Fox's that I was in their system. I had no idea my name was that popular.....

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

So awesome! Congrats!